LAUNCH YOUR CAREER IN SALES AT A MICRO-FINANCE, MAJOR BANK OR INSURANCE COMPANY
We will help you start your career as a salesperson in a top financial service company. During our hands-on, full time 5-week program provided in Generation centers, you will master skills necessary for personal and professional success. All graduates will be 100% job-ready, and we have already reserved positions with banks and insurance companies for graduates to interview for. We will provide support and mentorship to guide you through the program and beyond.
Guru Institute has partnered with Generation Kenya in implementing the FINANCIAL SERVICES SALES (FSS) PROGRAMME at the Coast region.
It’s a 5 weeks training.
The programme is funded by safaricom foundation, USAID, Government of Sweden and Mckinsey & Company.
- Kilifi at St Thomas ACK church.
- Malindi at St Andrews ACK Church.
- Mombasa – at Marianist Technical Institute Near Bombolulu workshop Marianesse.
We have partnered with employer institutions such as banks, micro-financial institutions and insurance companies. So once the student completes training he or she directly joins one of our employer organisations for job.
- Age bracket 20 to 35 years
- KCSE D+ and above
- Pay a commitment fee of 1500 ( can pay half and finish as in the program- it is meant to make students commit themselves to finish the entire training and graduate)
Next training and registration
Next trainings are on:
- Kilifi – Class currently on going. Next class begins Mid July.
- Malindi – 10th June
- Mombasa – 17th June
Registration for all cohorts is on going at the respective training centers. To register apply online or contact the training center you are interested in.A
Advantages of Joining the Programme
- Job guarantee.
- Skills learned are relevant for personal business marketing (Entrepreneurship).
- Programme is free and requires only a commitment fee of Kshs.1500.
- Further learning – Guru Institute has partnered with other sponsors to facilitate progression from Certificate, through Diploma and on to University.
More photos are here: