Dilemma has taken all over Makueni county, after the death of Makueni parish priest by the name Fr Stephen Kyalo.
He is said to have booked in at a local lodging at Kilala shopping center in kaiti on Sunday at around 8.am.
Many people however left wondering since , the priest is said to have ordered beer worth KSH 1600 upon booking his room.
Fr Stephen Kyalo is said to have taken poison that led to is death. Kyalo was allegedly stated to have stayed indoors all through without ordering any food which led to suspicion in the lodging.
Upon knocking his door there was no response. This led to breaking in to the room where police officers found his body lying down lifelessly.
His death bringing alot of sorrow to many but yet, nobody clearly knows the reason behind poisoning himself.